NAMHC is made up of community mental health stakeholders who share knowledge, abilities, and resources to identify and address the gaps the mentally ill and their families face in gaining access to care.
1. Move every consumer toward his/her best outcome.
2. Improve access to care.
3. Ensure appropriate treatment in appropriate time.
4. Improve attitudes regarding mental health issues and eliminate stigma.
5. Decrease recidivism and probate case load.
6. Decrease occurrence of relapse.
1. Develop trust and collaboration among all mental health stakeholders.
2. As a coalition, identify the greatest mental health needs in our community and work together to meet those needs.
Sign up to hear from us about news and events.
Copyright © 2023 North Alabama Mental Health Coalition - All Rights Reserved.
Website is 'Here for You' from Little Orange Fish